Hypnosis Audio to lose weight fast. Allow the power of hypnosis to help you destroy your emotional eating and create a state of mind where you have a healthy relationship with food for life.
Overweight and obesity are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that presents a risk to health. A crude population measure of obesity is the body mass index (BMI), a person’s weight (in kilograms) divided by the square of his or her height (in metres). A person with a BMI of 30 or more is generally considered obese.
A person with a BMI equal to or more than 25 is considered overweight.
The fundamental cause of obesity and overweight is an energy imbalance between calories consumed and calories expended.
More than 65 million adults and 10 million children suffer from obesity, considered one of the leading causes of life-threatening diseases. Being morbidly obese can compromise your health, shorten your life, and even cause death. If you are overweight, the probabilities of developing heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure increase significantly.
Here are the top 10 obesity-related diseases.
1. High Blood Pressure is the primary cause of death among Americans older than 25. About 75 million people suffer from high blood pressure or hypertension, which is a major risk factor for heart disease. Blood pressure tends to increase with weight gain and age.
Research has shown losing 8 pounds can help reduce blood pressure.
2. Diabetes Obesity is considered one of the most significant factors in the development of insulin resistance, and insulin resistance can lead to type 2 diabetes. According to the World Health Organisation, more than 90 percent of diabetes patients worldwide have type 2 diabetes. Being overweight makes cells more resistant to the effects of insulin.
A weight loss of 15-20 pounds can help the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
3. Heart Disease — According to the American Heart Association, obesity is a major risk factor for developing coronary heart disease, which can lead to a heart attack or stroke. People who are overweight are at a greater risk of suffering a heart attack before the age of 45. Obese adolescents have a greater chance of having a heart attack before the age of 35 than non-obese adolescents.
Losing 10-15 pounds can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. High Cholesterol levels — High cholesterol is one of the leading causes of heart attacks. Cholesterol is transported through your blood in two ways: the low –density lipoprotein (LDL), which transports cholesterol to the cells that need it, and the high-density lipoprotein (HDL), which is the healthy cholesterol that reduces your risk for heart attack.
Having high LDL levels raises your risk of having heart disease by 20 percent.
Losing 11-20 pounds can help you significantly reduce your cholesterol level.
5. Cancer — A study by the American Heart Association found that being overweight increases your chances for developing cancer by 50 percent. Women have a higher risk of developing cancer if they are more than 20 pounds overweight.
Regular exercise and a weight loss of as little as 12 pounds can significantly decrease the risk.
6. Infertility — Being obese can cause changes in the hormonal levels of women, which can result in ovarian failure. Women who are 15-25 pounds overweight are at a higher risk of suffering from infertility and ovarian cancer. Our bodies need to be at an appropriate weight to produce the right amount of hormones and regulate ovulation and menstruation. Don’t think men are immune to infertility. Overweight men have a greater chance of developing motility and a lower sperm count.
Shedding 12-14 pounds can help you lower the risks.
7. Back Pain — Obesity is one the contributing factors of back and joint pain. Excessive weight can cause injury to the most vulnerable parts of the spine, which carries the body’s weight. When it has to carry excess weight, the odds of suffering from a spinal injury or structural damage increase. Being overweight also raises the risk of developing osteoporosis, lower back pain, arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
Losing 10-15 pounds can help you decrease the risks.
8. Skin Infections — Obese and overweight individuals may have skin that folds over on itself. These creased areas can become irritated from the rubbing and sweating, which can lead to skin infections.
9. Ulcers — According to a study by the National Institute of Health obesity can be a contributing factor to the development of gastric ulcers. Gastric ulcers occur when there is an imbalance between the amount of hydrochloric acid that is secreted and the enzyme pepsin.
A weight loss of as little as 7 pounds can help reduce the risk.
10. Gallstones — Being severely overweight increases the risk of developing gallstones, especially in women. Gallstones are caused when the liver releases excessive amounts of bile, which is stored in the gallbladder. Gallstones are more common in older women and those with a family history of gallstones.
Losing 4-9 pounds reduces the risk of developing gallstones.
“I had to write to say a massive thank you for all your support and a health and nutrition program that is simply life changing. During 2016 I lost a massive 84lb of fat! My body fat percentage went down from 32.5 % to just 23%. I lost over 7.5 litres of Visceral Fat and my metabolic age went down from 57 to just 39 adding and estimated 18 years onto my life! My energy levels are high and I am fitter and healthier than I have been for a long time! I'm looking forwards to continuing the program into 2017 and aim to lose a further 42lb and tone my body up. This system is nothing less than life changing.” Darren
The hypnosis download is 30 minutes in length and will allow you to reprogram your mind to lose weight fast. Losing weight fast is easier than taking lots of time to reduce your weight slowly. Hypnosis will allow you to simply control your portions of food allowing you to reduce the calories you eat. Simple really.
Hypnosis weight loss means that you are happy to reduce your portion sizes and to eat at better times of the day and to choose healthier food.
Program these new and exciting habits into your subconscious mind and weigh loss with be easy fast and enjoyable.
Losing just 14 pounds fast will put you on a pathway to better health.
The Technical Stuff!
The .MP3 Download is 30 minutes in length. The audio contains beautiful relaxing music with an English voice over. The audio can be downloaded instantly and can be played on your computer, .mp3 player, smart phone, tablet or can be transferred to CD.
Weight loss MP3 files can be downloaded instantly.
Hypnosis CDs will be posted free of charge worldwide and are delivered in plain packaging.
Play the weight loss audio program when you can put your feet up, close your eyes and relax.
Some people will achieve changes the first time they listen to the audio, others will make positive changes in as little as 21 days but some people may use the natural weight loss audio a little longer. The more you use the audio the stronger the change. Once changes have been made they will be permanent as long as the mind set remains the same.
Put your feet up, relax and close your eyes. The relaxing music contains the power of SMARTER Hypnosis which are powerful affirmations delivered by voice at a frequency which is accepted directly into the subconscious mind, making changes instantly.
First Class Audio Support
Join the Hypnosis Circle Support Program and download a free Hypnotic Secrets Ebook and 3 Hypnosis Audio Support Downloads.
All audios come with a full 30 day no questions asked guarantee.
Facebook Support Group
David Knight Master Hypnotist
David Knight Hypnosis Life Coach
UK Office: +44 (0)870 3212123